The Pro Life Committee of Chautauqua County (PLCCC) promotes events that recognize the sanctity of God-given life. PLCCC draws attention to the fundamental wrong of abortion, and the need to end it in this country. We spread the news of God’s willingness to forgive any and all who have participated in the abortion process, and seek reconciliation with God. We encourage prayer to accomplish these ends.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Pray for Us!
The PLCCC includes the parishes of the greater Chautauqua County vicariate, including Westfield, Brocton, Fredonia, Dunkirk, Forestville, Silver Creek, and Jamestown.
We raise awareness of the Right to Life Issue through :
- Promoting the March for Life in Washington DC
- Pilgrimage for Life Novena to mark Roe v. Wade
- Divine Mercy Novena for Life during Easter Season
- Cemetery of Innocents during May
- Collecting baby items to donate to mothers in need
- Sponsoring Pro-Life events
- Encouraging participation in Prayer Vigils at local clinics
Donations to PLCCC can be marked “In Care of ProLife Committee of Chautauqua County“, and sent to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church, 328 Washington Ave, Dunkirk, NY 14048. Donations may also be made to your local parish to be forwarded.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at: